Homes – Managed Tenancy Scheme
Our Managed Tenancy Service:
Our Managed properties are for clients who need low level support. They can be a self-contained unit or a room in shared accommodation. They are available for up to 2 years we will then help Tenants to move on to suitable, affordable accommodation.
- All our Managed properties are fully furnished and are in a very good state of repair and decoration.
- Most of our properties are let on 6 Month Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
- Support includes helping you to sustain your Tenancy with your own support worker who will work with you to achieve this.
- We provide help to access Welfare Benefits, Local Services/Organisations including Health Services.
- Regular on site Drop in sessions where you can access help from our Team.
- We offer Floating support open age for clients who access our Managed Tenancy and Bond Guarantee Schemes.
Apply to us directly using the contact form below. Are you eligible?
- The accommodation is aimed at single people (exceptions may apply)
- You must be willing to work with our support services
- This accommodation is not suitable for people who are working
- You must be eligible for full housing benefit
- Aged 18 or older
- We only have a small number of properties suitable for families with children – please contact us for availablity
- No pets
- Must have leave to remain in the UK and have recourse to public funds